Welcome to NPA.
Let's get started
Prior to enrolment, it is a mandatory requirement for students to attend a Pre-Enrolment Consultation session with the College’s Enrolments Team, one of the College’s approved Education Agents, or a College Sales Manager. This will ensure students are fully aware of the required course information and can make an informed decision. The information can include, but not limited to:
- Intake dates
- The VET and CRICOS information of The College
- Course information (i.e., fees, duration, delivery mode, location, equipment, unpaid work placement, practical training locations if applicable, and other arrangements related to your application)
- Entry requirements (i.e., academic requirements, language proficiency requirements, employment requirements, financial requirements, etc.)
- Information about training and assessment
- Policies and procedures on course progress/attendance, assessment, and student conduct rules, etc.
- Information about the support services available to students in The College
The College will only confirm the intake of a qualification when it meets the minimum number of applications. Students will receive a Letter of Offer in the proposed intake when the minimum number of applications is met.
If the minimum number of applications is not met, a student will be advised of the next proposed intake.
Complete The Enrolment Application
Students will be required to complete and submit their enrolment application form with supporting documents to the NPA Enrolment Team or their education agent.